Living Vitamin C™ Antioxidant Blend
When delivered as a supplement with only one form of the nutrient, vitamin C can fail to provide the maximum level of nutrition. That's why our Living Vitamin C supplement is formulated with a comprehensive blend of potent, whole food concentrates—to give you the many forms and benefits of vitamin C as it's found in nature.
As an added advantage, Garden of Life Living Vitamin C supplement is formulated with our proprietary Poten-Zyme™ process. This process yields Homeostatic Nutrient™ complexes that contain probiotics, antioxidants and enzymes—the co-factors needed to turn ordinary vitamins and minerals into living whole foods that can be effectively absorbed and used by our bodies.
Give your body the full spectrum benefits of vitamin C as nature intended with Living Vitamin C.
Natures Living Vitamin C
Vitamin C is a commonly used single nutrient supplement that, apart from its co-factors, oftentimes fails to deliver an adequate level of nutrition to the cells when it is offered in just one form.
Living Vitamin C is formulated based on the following objectives:
- Deliver the nutrient form Vitamin C as it is found in nature.
- To make the Vitamin C highly absorbable to the human body utilizing all of the natural co-factors required for nutrient assimilation.
What is Vitamin C designed to do in the body?
1. Aids in the collagen synthesis of the body
2. Acts as a strong antioxidant
3. Promotes hormone synthesis
4. Speeds wound healing
5. Promotes iron absorption
6. Promotes normal cell replication in the gastrointestinal tract
These are standard structure function claims that could be made for any form of Vitamin C that can be used by the body, typically a food form of Vitamin C.
Living Vitamin C - Key Points and Differentiators
- Contains 500 mg per serving of Vitamin C that comes from a whole food fermented (PotenZyme™) blend of acerola cherry, camu camu, and Indian goose berry.
- A certified organic whole food citrus blend of orange, grapefruit, lemon, and lime that includes the fruit, pulp, peel, and seeds. Having the organic peel included provides a wide array of bioflavanoids, and is the richest source of nutrients.
- Contains organic cereal grass juice blend that is added to alkalinize and provide important vitamin, mineral, and enzyme co-factors.
- Living Vitamin C contains an organic trace mineral blend which provides 70 fulvic acid based minerals in their ionic form to support the uptake and usage of Vitamin C.
- Also included in Living Vitamin C is an antioxidant blend of whole raspberry, strawberry, blueberry, blackberry, prune, and grape. These are all fruit, skin, and seed; these are all fermented, organic, and raw. These fruits provide a small amount of Vitamin C, but also a myriad of other support nutrients including antioxidants, enzymes, and naturally occurring probiotics.
This entire food blend is fermented with PotenZyme to yield a HN(Homeostatic Nutrient™) Complex that contain all necessary co-factors required for proper absorption and utilization including enzymes, amino acids, antioxidants, probiotics, prebiotics, and organic acids.
How do the support nutrients in your Living Vitamin C™ supplement help me?
Besides being a rich source of vitamin C, our Living Vitamin C supplement contains a myriad of support nutrients that contribute to overall good health.
Probiotics are designed to promote the growth of beneficial microorganisms, also called good bacteria, in the gastrointestinal tract. Healthy human intestines contain billions of microorganisms—both good and bad. The good bacteria in the intestine are considered an integral part of your immune system.
Many people are unaware that daily exposure to the environment and even certain habits considered healthy—like taking antibiotics, drinking chlorinated water and using antibacterial soap—often kill these good bacteria essential for health.
Antioxidants are organic substances found in fruits and vegetables. Antioxidants deactivate free radicals that, if allowed to persist, can cause cell damage.
Enzymes carry out every chemical reaction in your body, including breaking down nutrients so your body can digest and use them. Without enzymes, even the most balanced natural foods diet would be worthless.
Although enzymes are present in all raw foods, they become devitalized in cooked or highly processed foods. Even steaming or microwaving vegetables kills enzymes. When the body receives foods deficient in enzymes, it increases its white blood cells as a defense mechanism, which can weaken the immune system.
**Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, but rather are dietary supplements intended solely for nutritional use.
This link will redirect you from...
Living Vitamin C to Garden of Life Products